The Natural Born Winner!
What is Conversational Marketing?
When Drift coined the term “conversational marketing,” they defined it as “a one-to-one approach to marketing that companies use to shorten their sales cycle, learn about their customers, and create a more human buying experience.”
Conversational marketing occurs when you engage with prospects and customers in real time and in as personalized a way as possible. For this reason alone, the user experience is far superior to many other forms of communication.
Conversational Marketing gives a much more natural interactive experience with potential customers, paying customers and even your own staff.
After all, from a very early age in life, we are all taught to have conversations right?
Additionally, conversational marketing allows you to capture data from your customers in a much more familiar way.
It’s more than just live chat — it extends to phone calls, texts, Facebook Messenger, email, Slack, and more — basically any channel in which a customer wants to communicate with your brand.
What Are Chatbots?
Chatbots are software programs that mimic natural language and conversation. They can also be pre-programmed with targeted messages, which lets you get many of the benefits of live chat without needing someone to actively monitor chat windows.
By programming chatbots to have human-like personalities and service web visitors without the need for manual intervention, businesses can provide more enjoyable, personalized and contextualized experiences to their prospects and customers — and they can provide those experiences at scale, even with a fairly small team.
Chatbots are more than just simplified customer support; they offer unprecedented first-person, direct voice-of-the-customer insight.
Paired together with Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), these super intelligent Chatbots can really make major improvements to any bottom line!
Why Do I Need A Chatbot?
Both startups and savvy companies are now incorporating interactive agents into their daily operations, communication with customers and sales processes.
Chatbots can help to…
Improve customer service. It is the best option for those who don’t want their customers to:
- Wait for operators answer -“Stay on the line, your call is very important to us” is always annoying, isn’t it?
- Search for an answer in the FAQ’s — as a rule, users don’t have time for scrolling through dozens of pages to find an answer.
Streamline the shopping process. It only takes seconds to write what you want when using a Chatbot. Intelligent Chatbots can then send this information to the relevant department for processing.
Personalize communication. A Chatbot can answer specific questions from visitors instead of displaying a long lists of information. The more attention a customer get, the more comfortable they feel and the greater their desire is to buy something!
Improve response rates. About 90% of questions sent to Facebook business pages remain unanswered. Chatbot’s respond to 100% of messages and convert more visitors into buyers than anything else available.
Automate repetitive tasks. Most customers want to get answers to the same repetitive questions…
“When are you open?”
“Where are you located?”
“Do you deliver?”
Chatbot applications streamline interactions between people and services, enhancing customer experience. At the same time, they offer companies new opportunities to improve the customers engagement process and operational efficiency by reducing the typical cost of customer service.
One of the most popular messaging platforms is Facebook Messenger.
If you want access to their more than 1.5B users of Facebook Messenger then you really do need a Chatbot
There are also some really awesome benefits to accepting payments directly inside Facebook Messenger:
- Your customers don’t have to leave Messenger to buy from you. Less friction + a more streamlined checkout process = higher conversion rates.
- It’s a perfect environment for conversational selling. Thanks to the interactive nature of Messenger Marketing, you’ll be able to ask all the relevant questions and offer your users the product that’s best suited to their needs.
- Major trust factor. People trust Facebook/Messenger, so questions of credit card security will be a thing of the past.
- The possibilities for scalable marketing automation are endless! Sell products directly inside your automated Messenger sequences. Turn your Chatbot into your company’s best 24/7 salesperson.
- Since everything happens in Messenger, there’s no need to set up third-party or cross-domain tracking. Implementation is simple & easy.
Gartner forecasts that by 2020, over 85% of customer interactions will be handled without a human.
With read (Open) rates of over 90% and click through rates (CTR’s) in excess of 50%, Chatbots are the new kids on the block when it comes to increasing your business revenues.
Go ahead, try a Chatbot for your business and open your world to the endless possibilities and efficiencies they bring.
You can check out their website here>> CrackerJack Agency